Add a touch of elegance to your look with this Anne Klein genuine Diamond accented rose tone Stainless Steel watch.
Link bracelet with jewelry-clasp closure. Round face. Three-hand analog display with Japanese quartz movement. With a diamond accent at 12 o' clock. Display case included. Imported.
- Rose gold-tone adjustable link bracelet; Jewelry clasp and extender
- Functions include: Chronograph, alarm, dual time and backlight
- Not water resistant
- Genuine diamond accents provide a refined hint of luxury
- Precise Japanese quartz movement provides long-lasting, reliable timekeeping
- Durable metal bracelet with adjustable end links
- Secures with a jewelry clasp closure and comes with a removable link for a customized fit
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal lens and Japanese quartz movement.
About Ann Klein
Anne Klein is a visionary designer who shaped the way modern women dress for over fifty years. The brand is synonymous with modern, classic American style. Anne Klein is credited with originating the concept of the woman's fully-coordinated closet, and providing an American view to the global fashion industry, giving a purposeful and stylish wardrobe, keeping up with classic trends. Anne’s driving force behind her designs is to empower and celebrate women, from ladies apparel, watches and fashion jewelry, making style, ease and functionality accessible. Anne Klein continues to influence contemporary elegance and inspire the modern woman. Anne Klein always reflects the original brand ethos "we make classics fashionable" and her fashion concepts are constant inspiration of stylish watches and stunning jewellery like Anne Klein earrings and Anne Klein bracelets.
Shop with confidence and safely on our trusted online store
At 4aShopOnline, we care about you as our client. Click through to Amazon to purchase this awesome Anne Klein watch. 4akid t/a 4aShopOnline is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com