Frequently Asked Questions about buying online at 4aShopOnline.com
How do I order?
Orders are placed online. You click ADD TO BASKET for the items you want to purchase. TO finalize, go to VIEW CART or CHECK OUT. Payment is by credit card or Paypal. Once payment reflects in our bank account, we will dispatch the order.
How do I pay?
You have multiple options to pay for your order like Shopify Pay which includes Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, Elo, Shop Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay as well as Paypal and Amazon Pay.
Are there any added charges for using Credit Card?
There are no surcharges or additional fees when paying via Credit Card or Paypal.
Do I need to register as a user to buy?
No, you can purchase as a guest on our website. However if you want to purchase frequently, it would be advised to register as your details are then saved for the checkout.
I forgot my password. What do I do?
If you have registered as a user and you have forgotten your password, you can reset it on the website
Your wish list/cart is just that. A wish list/cart does not secure your order or the products on the website. Please check availability of items in your wish list before you finalize your order as we cannot guarantee availability of the products.
4aShopOnline ships internationally. We offer free shipping. Orders are dispatched direct from our suppliers and the preferred carrier is E-Packet which can take up to 30 days to deliver. 4aShopOnline is not responsible for any delays in shipping or damaged/lost parcels.
If E-packet is not available in your country, your order will be sent with alternative shipping methods. Tracking will be provided for all orders.
How do I know if my order has been dispatched?
Once your parcel has been dispatched, you will receive an email notification. Regular delivery updates will follow after that and I will follow up receipt of goods with you.
Can I make changes to my order?
Once check out is complete and your order has been confirmed we are unable to make any amendments.
Customs & Duties
All international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. The limits for duty-free packages are established by your local customs authorities. You are responsible for customs & duties within your own country.
Returns & Exchanges
4aShopOnline.com wants you to be happy with your purchase from us. If you are not completely satisfied, you can return the product to us and we will either repair/replace it, or issue a voucher depending on the reason for the return of the item.
Once you receive your order, you have 7 days to return it for exchange, credit or refund depending on the circumstances of the return. Kindly note the following:
- The actual product needs to be received back at 4aShopOnline.com in the original condition (unless it has been received damaged, faulty or incorrect).
- If the product's outer packaging is unsealed, we may charge you a 15% handling fee.
- Please include your order number and contact details inside the returned parcel
- All games, electronics, baby items, toys, health or beauty products need to be returned unopened/unsealed.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return or exchange:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges, water damage or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations or changes to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you
If you return a faulty or unwanted product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to (subject to applicable law) to refuse the return.
Products damaged on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery, please notify us within 24 hours.
- Personally inspect packaging and note any damage on the receiving ticket before signing for it. If you have not opened the packages please write the words “unchecked” next to your name.
- Please report any shortages or damages within 24 hours from the date of receiving your merchandise in writing via e-mail or fax. Please explain the problem or defect and include any photographs if possible so that we may best assist you. It may be that only a replacement part is required instead of shipping the complete product back to us, which will be issued at our own discretion.
- All merchandise is inspected before despatch and, should it be returned, will be inspected upon arrival at our end. Any returned items must be in the original condition with packaging and literature intact or in suitable similar packaging. Please enclose a copy of the original invoice and a letter stating the reason for return. Please e-mail us first to advise us about the defect, should you wish to return goods with defects or that have been damaged in transit. Please do not write on the box or deface the product packaging.
- If it is subsequently found that the returned merchandise is not defective or damaged, the customer will be liable for all shipping costs.
- There is a 3 month swap-out warrantee on electronic goods like the pool alarms or child locators, for mechanical or electronic failure. 4aShopOnline.com will not swap out products that have been tampered with or abused.
- 4aShopOnline.com will not be held liable to replace dead batteries in products and the onus is on the client to replace batteries regularly on the electronic products. Exchanges will not made for products with dead batteries.
- All guarantees are immediately null and void should any equipment or product be tampered with or should the seals on it be broken by anyone, or should there be any signs of abuse, or should the goods be operated outside the Manufacturers specifications.
- If an order is cancelled which was by credit card or Paypal, 4aShopOnline.com reserves the rights to charge the 5% banking fee and deduct this off the refund to the client.
My order is wrong, damaged or missing
Please ensure you check your items against your order confirmation. If you have received the wrong item, your item is damaged or there is an item missing, please contact me on email@example.com .