The cool and heavenly hue of sky blue topaz drop earrings will transform you into an ultra-chic ice queen!
A pair of 6.50 ct. t.w. emerald-cut blue topaz dangle in polished sterling silver. 3/8" wide. Hanging length is 1". Earwire, sky blue topaz drop earrings. Each Ross-Simons item arrives in a fine jewelry presentation box. Shop Ross-Simons jewelry risk-free as all items include a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Features of Ross-Simons 6.50 ct. t.w. Emerald-Cut Sky Blue Topaz Drop Earrings in Sterling Silver
- Sterling silver, topaz earrings for women.
- 6.50 ct. t.w. topaz. 3/8" wide, 1" hanging length.
- Earwire backing is comfortable and easy to use.
- Blue topaz. Polished sterling silver.
- Includes jewelry presentation box and 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee. Due to the naturally occurring characteristics of gemstones, each is unique and may exhibit imperfections such as inclusions , blemishes and cloudiness, as well as color variations.
Stone Information Gem Type 1: Topaz Stone Cut 1: Good-Cut Stone Color 1: Blue Stone Clarity 1: Blue Stone Shape 1: Emerald-Shape Stone Creation Method 1: Natural Stone Treatment Method 1: Heat-Treated,Irradiated Stone Weight 1: 6.50 Carats Number Of Stones 1: 2.
Developing fresh ways to wear timeless looks, Ross-Simons masters the classics Ross-Simons has delivered fabulous and gorgeous jewelry at great affordable prices to satisfied customers for over 65 years. A reputable jeweler, you can get everyday classics, to one-of-a-kind styles, bringing you the most extraordinary jewelry collection, with selections from legendary designers, fabulous vintage jewelry, famous watchmakers, and couture designs right off the runways. With a commitment to quality and affordability, Ross-Simons presents timeless jewelry for the modern woman.
SHOP YOUR FAVORITE ROSS-SIMONS JEWELRY BY CLICKING TO AMAZON TO PURCHASE ONLINE.
At 4aShopOnline, we care about you as our client. 4akid t/a 4aShopOnline is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com