Anne Klein Rose Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch with Mineral crystal lens is stunning for you
Green dial with rose gold-tone hands and Roman numerals; Printed outer and inner minute tracks Rose gold-tone adjustable link bracelet; Jewelry clasp and extender Black strap with buckle closure Case diameter: 30 millimeter Water resistant to 30 meter (100 feet): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing.
Product Features of Anne Klein Women's AK/2158GNRG Rose Gold-Tone Bracelet Watch
- Mineral crystal lens; Green dial with rose gold-tone hands and Roman numerals; Printed outer and inner minute tracks
- Rose gold-tone adjustable link bracelet; Jewelry clasp and extender
- Scratch resistant mineral crystal lens and Japanese quartz movement.
- Black strap with buckle closure
- Case diameter: 30 millimeter
- Water resistant to 30 meter (100 feet): In general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
About Anne Klein
Anne Klein is a visionary designer who shaped the way modern women dress for over fifty years. The brand is synonymous with modern, classic American style. Anne Klein is credited with originating the concept of the woman's fully-coordinated closet, and providing an American view to the global fashion industry, giving a purposeful and stylish wardrobe, keeping up with classic trends. Anne’s driving force behind her designs is to empower and celebrate women, from ladies apparel, watches and fashion jewelry, making style, ease and functionality accessible. Anne Klein continues to influence contemporary elegance and inspire the modern woman. Anne Klein always reflects the original brand ethos "we make classics fashionable" and her fashion concepts are constant inspiration of stylish watches and stunning jewellery like Anne Klein earrings and Anne Klein bracelets.
4akid t/a 4aShopOnline is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.