With a bold design, this Invicta Men's Specialty 45mm Gold Tone Stainless Steel Chronograph Quartz Watch, Gold (Model: 14878) has a poised and calm ambience that’s sure to have you looking twice.
With a detailed façade displaying multi-functional sub-dials, this Invicta chronograph is style built with precision.
Features of gold Invicta Speciality Watch
- Invicta Men's Specialty 45mm Gold Tone Stainless Steel Chronograph Quartz Watch, Gold (Model: 14878)
- Gold tone stainless steel case 45mm diameter x 13mm thick; Black and blue dial; Luminous hands and hour markers
- Japanese quartz movement, VD57 Caliber; Assembled in Japan; SR920SW battery included; Watch weight: 170 grams
- Gold tone stainless steel band, 185mm L x 22mm W; Band is adjustable by adding/removing links; Fold over safety clasp
- Mineral crystal; Push/pull crown; Unidirectional blue and gold tone stainless steel bezel; Functional Subdials: 60min, 60sec, 1/10th sec; 50 meter water resistant: Suitable for washing hands, light splashes, swimming in shallow depths.
About INVICTA Watches
Explore an impressive selection of Invicta timepieces spanning 30 diverse collections, with a wide use of exotic materials such as meteorite, abalone, titanium, and carbon fiber Invicta offers a truly one-of-a-kind experience, making luxury watches for men and women. Their most popular collections being the Pro Diver, the Lupah, Angel, Speedway and Reserve Collections. Invicta gold watches are also incredibly popular. The ranges also include stunning watches in the themes from DC Comics, Disney, NFL, Marvel and Star Wars. Other collections include Invicta Wildflower, Invicta Sea Hunter and Invicta Bolt. Best selection of the most popular Invicta watches for men. Shop today's top-selling Invicta watches online.
You can buy Invicta Watches by clicking to Amazon to purchase. 4akid t/a 4aShopOnline is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.