Bring a major look into your game play with this stunning Men's Little Daddy Quartz Leather Chronograph Watch, Color: Brown (Model: DZ7408) from Diesel®! Gold-tone stainless steel case and bracelet
. Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release. Three-hand analog display with quartz movement. Chronograph functionality. Pyramid-textured dial features three subdials and secondary time clock. Water resistant 3 ATM/30 meters. Imported. Measurements: Case Height: 52 mm Case Width: 52 mm Case Depth: 14 mm Band Width: 1 in Band Circumference/Length: 8 in Weight: 7 oz.
Features of Diesel Little Daddy Watch
- Bold, ironic, and never shy, Diesel doesn’t follow trends; it creates them. A Diesel watch is the physical translation of the approach Diesel takes: a clash of different languages and materials but with a strong mechanical touch.
- With a textured black chronograph dial covered with an iridescent crystal lens, a brushed black IP case and brown leather strap, the Diesel Little Daddy watch exudes masculine style.
- This watch features a 62mmcase, a 24mmband width, Quartz Chronograph movement. Imported.
- Round Stainless Steel case with a Brush Black dial. Brown, Leather band.
- Water resistant up to 30m: Will withstand splashes in water, but not recommended for swimming.
From classic stainless steel and leather and designs that highlights its mechanical functions, Diesel Watches are one of the most renowned and popular urban style designer fashion watch brands. Diesel watches are fun, trendy and eye-catching. Ultra-modern watches with urban appeal, Diesel sells luxurious and extraordinary watches for men and women that are affordable and easy to wear, and each Diesel watch has its own distinct look with the signature Diesel attitude. Discover cool, modern Diesel watches from Amazon through 4aShopOnline.
Shop your favorite Diesel Watch by clicking to Amazon to purchase online.
4akid t/a 4aShopOnline is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.