Whether you're looking for that special something for yourself or for a friend, say it with this 925 Sterling Silver Little Fox Charm
Express your true passions with charms that are memorable gifts. The design is inspired by the thinking of the little fox, the eyes are decorated with blue zircon, more spiritual cute. S925 & Pavé Setting CZ & Oxidized silver, this silver charm is Nickel-free, Lead-free, Cadmium-free, Hypoallergenic. Quality Assurance, good skin-friendly, convenient and comfortable to wear, not harmful for your health.
Celebrate love, milestones and favorite pastimes, or even to commemorate an important date, a hobby or to show your love. A unique collection of sterling silver pandora compatible charms will bring out a refreshingly lovely expression of your personality. Our charms fit all major brands' bracelets including Pandora bracelets and Trollbeads bracelets. Pandora charms also fit on our bracelets. Collect your favorites from our range of stunning charms and create your own charm bracelet.
Compatible with all kinds of brand bracelets , such as Pandora, Troll, Chamilia, Kay, Carlo Biagi, Zable, and other add-a-bead bracelets and necklaces. View our full range of affordable premium quality Sterling Silver Jewellery, Pandora Compatible Charms, Rings, Earings, Necklaces and Bracelets online here https://4ashoponline.com/collections/4jewelery
Product details for silver charm
- Premium quality Silver Little Fox Charm
- Genuine 925 sterling silver
- Size：1.2*0.9cm; Weight: 2 g.
- Unique and elegant design
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free and lead-free
- All Jewelry is passed Inspection Standard
- Free worldwide shipping
Symbolism of the fox
A Fox symbolizes mischief, opportunity, playfulness, agility, cleverness, wisdom, beauty, luck, curiosity, charm and physical and mental responsiveness. Aided by cunningness, it manifests its increased awareness in being able to see through deceptions. As a spirit animal, the fox is believed to reveal its true talents during times of uncertainty and great change. With its heightened sense of awareness and attentiveness, the fox is incredibly adaptable. In essence, the fox also represents mental responsiveness and is a great symbol of strength during times of change.
- Store each piece of jewelry individually in their own box or a pouch so they don’t get damaged, scratched or tangled
- Store your jewelry away from direct sunlight, in a dark, cool and dry place
- To avoid oxidation (that causes your jewellery to tarnish), you can also store your jewelry in a sealed plastic bag that will keep out the air and help reduce the oxidation process
- Avoid hot water, extreme humidity and heat as this may cause your jewelry to discolour.
- Keep your jewelry bright and shiny by avoiding contact with home detergents or chemical products such as perfumes, makeup, body oils, sun creams, lotions, deodorant, and nail polish removers
- If your jewelry comes in contact with chemicals, rinse it off with lukewarm water
- Use a soft cloth to clean your jewellery after wearing it.
- If your jewelry needs cleaning, you can use a soft toothbrush and water with a mild dish detergent, don’t forget to pat dry with paper towel.