This trendy Bulova Men's 98D111 Bracelet Black Dial Watch timepiece cannot escape anyone's eye.
Its dazzling display will have anyone give a second glance. Add this timepiece to you collection! The Bulova Story In 1875, a young Czech immigrant named Joseph Bulova set up shop in New York City, and a legendary American watch brand was born. Bulova was trained as a jeweler, and his expertise carried over into his watchmaking career, which began around 1911 with boudoir clocks and pocket watches, and soon evolved to include what was then one of the latest and most fashionable technological innovations: the wristwatch.
Features of Bulova Black Watch
- Due to a recent redesign by Bulova, recently manufactured Bulova watches, including all watches sold and shipped by Amazon, will not feature the Bulova tuning fork logo on the watch face.
- Curved mineral crystal with silver metalised rim; faceted dauphine hands
- Stainless steel case and bracelet. When the crown is in the “OUT” position, the motor and hands stop. Only the quartz crystal continues to vibrate, using very little power. If the watch is to be stored for a length of time, it is recommended that the crown be left in the “OUT” position to prolong battery life.
- Total 8 diamonds, black IP case and bracelet; moisture resistant
- Men's diamond dial bracelet watch black dial
About Bulova Watches
High-performance technology and enduring quality, following the Bulova tradition. Bulova watches are among the finest when it comes to accurately and fashionably telling time. Bulova watches come with incredible top-of-the-range technology paired with classic style. Combining both contemporary and classical themes, each chronograph is technologically advanced and attractive. Shop our gorgeous collection of Bulova watches for men and women, your favourite store for watches.
You can buy Bulova by clicking to Amazon to purchase. 4akid t/a 4aShopOnline is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com