Elegance meets classic with this stunning Ross-Simons 11.5-12.5mm Cultured Pearl and 95.00 ct. t.w. Sapphire Bead Necklace With 14kt Yellow Gold. 20 inches.
Our necklace arranges a stream of majestic sapphire beads totaling 78.00 carats around an 11.5-12.5mm cultured freshwater pearl centerpiece. Spacers and a clasp of 14kt yellow gold complete the bold look. Graduates from 1/8" to 1/2". Fishhook clasp, white pearl and sapphire bead necklace. Each Ross-Simons item arrives in a fine jewelry presentation box. Shop Ross-Simons jewelry risk-free as all items include a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee.
Features of RS gold and pearl necklace
- 14kt yellow gold, sapphire and cultured freshwater pearl necklace for women.
- 11.5-12.5mm white near-round pearl, 95.00 ct. t.w. sapphire. Graduates from 1/8" to 1/2" wide.
- Fishhook clasp hooks together and locks in place for extra security.
- Round shape blue sapphire and near-round shape white cultured freshwater pearl. Polished 14kt yellow gold.
- Includes jewelry presentation box and 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee. Due to the naturally occurring characteristics of gemstones, each is unique and may exhibit imperfections such as inclusions , blemishes and cloudiness, as well as color variations.
Stone Information Gem Type 1: Sapphire Stone Cut 1: Good-Cut Stone Color 1: Blue Stone Clarity 1: Blue Stone Shape 1: Round-Shape Stone Creation Method 1: Natural Stone Treatment Method 1: Heated Stone Weight 1: 78.00-95.00 Carats Number Of Stones 1: 0 Pearl Information Pearl Type 1: Freshwater-Cultured Pearl Minimum Color 1: White Pearl Lustre 1: Medium-Luster Pearl Shape 1: Semi-Round Pearl Uniformity 1: Good Pearl Surface Blemishes 1: Moderately Blemished Pearl Stringing Method 1: Moderately Blemished Size Per Pearl 1: 11.5-12.5mm Number Of Pearls 1: 1.
SHOP YOUR FAVORITE ROSS-SIMONS JEWELRY BY CLICKING TO AMAZON TO PURCHASE ONLINE.
At 4aShopOnline, we care about you as our client. 4akid t/a 4aShopOnline is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com